[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] SOAS-3: Final Activity List - Attention needed!

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Apr 26 16:09:48 EDT 2010

Peter;

I know it is not an activity, but it affects all of them:

Will the presence service get fixed in time for the  release?

All I am able to see is xmpp local on any of the f13 Composes of Soas....
log application has no entries....
No Jabber server access for collaboration.

(Or are we waiting for tomeu to rework it for the next version)

Tom Gilliard
satellit