[Sugar-devel] Keep confusion, yet again

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Apr 21 18:22:42 EDT 2010

On 21.04.2010, at 23:57, Chris Ball wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I think that's what we want; this new string will come up as
>> untranslated in pootle, alerting translators to submit
>> translations for the clearer string.
>
> Ah, that's fine.  (I assumed we'd want to use the old translations in
> the meantime.)
>
> - Chris.

The actual problem is that renaming the button does not help. The mouse-over balloon in Etoys says:

	"Keep a copy of the current project in the Journal"

It's no use.

There are only two options IMHO:

1) Remove the button. If you want to copy an entry, use the Journal.

2) Make the button actually overwrite the entry. No silent auto-save on exit, but ask if save is desired.

- Bert -