[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Olpc-france] PyGTK Book

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:30:35 EDT 2010

Sean,

A good deal of Activity writing is working with PyGTK.  At first
glance this looks like a pretty decent book that covers a lot of
ground.  I have to wonder why he's doing it with LyX instead of using
FLOSS Manuals, but it should be a good resource for new Activity
developers, and there's a lot I'm still learning about PyGTK so I'm
going to bookmark this.  I'll also list it in the "Where To From
Here?" chapter of my own book.

P.S. I'm not knocking LyX.  I had a brief infatuation with it myself
and wrote the manual for my own first open source project using it.
It just seems to me that FLOSS Manuals would be easier for what he's
trying to accomplish.

James Simmons