[Sugar-devel] Busy weekend for GSoC - Please review proposals & jobs for mentors

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sat Apr 17 18:22:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

*Everyone*
Please review proposals that have been submitted to the Sugarlabs wiki,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code. There are some very interesting
ideas. Unfortunately, we will only be able to select three this year.
However, If you would like to see one of the ideas developed outside of the
GSoC framework, I recommend you voice your support on Sugar-devel. That

*GSoC Mentors*

It's especially important that the mentors review the proposals at
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/org/list_proposals/google/gsoc2010/sugar_labs.
Things are currently very close. We need some more votes to enable projects
to be distinguished.

Also, I recommend that you nominate yourself as a mentor to project(s) you
feel could benefit from your support. This will make the selection process
slightly easier.

Thanks all,

Tim McNamara