[Sugar-devel] Who maintains Hulahop?!?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Apr 17 06:48:52 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 09:08:34PM +0100, Lucian Branescu wrote:
>I have applied to GSoC with this
>http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2010/AbstractBrowser.
>
>In short, it's a project to make Browse (mostly) engine-independent.

Wauw, that seems quite interesting, long term.

Could you perhaps be convinced to have a go at looking into this
specific problem that I have raised, and the related cleanup of the use
of Xulrunner which Mike have suggested?  Now, before GSoC?

Kind regards, and good luck with your related project!

 - Jonas