[Sugar-devel] Fw: #1941 UNSP: ViewSlides-11 does not start

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:26:07 EDT 2010

Aleksey,

Now that I look at the code it's obvious what the problem is.  If you
launch View Slides *without* resuming an existing document it does not
do the new/old toolbar check before trying to set the current toolbar.
 I never tested it that way with the new toolbar code, so I assumed
the bug was a problem specific to .88 when in fact the sugar-jhbuild I
was using before would have caught the problem if I had done that
test.

So it looks like the book and my other Activities should be fine for
now.  I'll have to look at your intermediate libraries.

Now I just have to get sugar-jhbuild working again.  Probably clearing
out the directory and starting over will do the trick.

Thanks much.

James Simmons