[Sugar-devel] Flash activities?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Tue Apr 13 12:04:10 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:59, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Esteban
>
> Take a look at the eatboom activity, it's an sketch to develop
> activities based on .swf files, thanks to  the work of tomeu and
> wadeb.
>
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4225
>

> i use it to make
>
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/rafael/CuerpoHumano-1.xo

Some more info:

http://blog.tomeuvizoso.net/2009/04/embed-flash-movies-with-gnash-in-your.html

Would be good if you could get in contact with the OLE Nepal team
about this, they tried to use Flash as a platform for activity
development but dropped it for HTML5 instead. I'm adding Bryan Berry
to CC and here you have some links about it:

http://karmaeducation.org/
http://www.olpcnews.com/software/applications/karma_the_code_less_teach_more.html
http://karma.sugarlabs.org/

Regards,