[Sugar-devel] how to run the Physics Activity as a standalone application?

Vimal Joseph vimaljoseph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:25:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 22:02 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
> <dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Vimal,
> >
> > Walter did some work about this with Turtle Art,
> > you might want to look into it.
> >
> > Rafael Ortiz
> >

> A more simpler example would be Abacus.
>
> http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/abacus/repos/mainline/trees/master
>
> -walter

Walter, Tomeu, Rafael thanks for your suggestions. I'm new to the sugar
world. I'll check the abacus code. I got some more clue from the "make
your own sugar activities" manual. Is there any other documentation
available on this?

thanks and regards,

~vimal

--
Libarate your documents, Celebrate document freedom day 2010
Use OpenOffice : http://openoffice.org