[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2010: Sugar Voice Control: Updated

Wed Apr 7 10:13:26 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 7:35 PM, chirag jain <chiragjain1989 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have updated my proposal a little bit to make it more clear and
> explaining. Please visit the link:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2010/speech-recognition
> Suggestions and feedbacks are always invited. :-)

Caveat - I am not a mentor and, I read your proposal out of curiosity.
I'd suggest that instead of the broad work hour window you specify a
set of times when you'll be working or, will be online. That helps set
mentor expectations in terms of communications.

Additionally, it would perhaps be a good thing to take a look at the
release timelines for Sugar itself so as to see how quickly your
project, should it be accepted, can get integrated.

The period of 'testing' for your implementation is a bit unrealistic
considering the complexity.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>