[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.88.0 Stable Release

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Apr 1 13:51:54 EDT 2010

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 06:09:26PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
>Ah, so you want a matrix of what the latest version of each activity
>that is supported on each of the major releases of sugar? I'm not sure
>that exists in particular but a.sl.o should have the supported versions
>of sugar for each activity.

No.  I would want a matrix of a) which libraries are considered
"Glucose", b) which applications are considered "Fructose".

I am not interested in which versions are possible to get working
against the rest of the environment or which add-on libraries or add-on
applications are possible to mix with the core software released by
Sugarlabs.

Only which parts and versions are officially supported by Sugarlabs.

Something like http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Platform_Components but
describing Sugarlabs code rather than underlying code.

Hope that helps :-)

  - Jonas