[Sugar-devel] sugar-pippy dependencies

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:54:04 EDT 2009

I wouldn't mind seeing a custom PyGame for Sugar (let's call it sugargame).
Ryan Gordon made a GTK backend for SDL which would allow the PyGame display
to coexist with GTK widgets[1].  Also, Nirav Patel has written a sweet
PyGame camera module which supports object tracking etc.  There's probably a
bunch of other useful stuff that could be rolled into PyGame beyond what
the (unmaintained) OLPCGames wrapper provides.

-Wade

[1] - http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/games/2007-April/000089.html