[Sugar-devel] How to add karma api to api.sugarlabs.org?

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 21 10:53:43 EDT 2009

I finally looked at the api.sugarlabs.org code last night.  It looks
pretty straight forward to add karma to api.sl.org.

We will need to:
1. add a clause to the api build script to build the karma html docs with jsdocs
2. Add a landing page so users can chose either sugar, karama, .... apis.
3. Create a ccs style sheet to coordinate the look and feel of the
landing page, sugar docs, and karma doc.

I don't know any javascript or css so it would be helpful if you could
find some one to take 1 and 3.

david