[Sugar-devel] [Karma] impressed by SVGWeb, so far

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Sep 21 08:32:22 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 17:41 +0545, Bryan Berry wrote:
> I haven't done a example animation w/ svgweb yet but color me impressed!

hm, the more I look at it the more it seems that the svg web project
page shows off the power of regular svg and doesn't provide high-level
drawing functions like raphaeljs does. svg-web is perhaps more focused
on cross-browser support.

I have sent an email to the svg-web group trying to find out how svg-web
relates to projects like raphaeljs

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director