[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] 2 idea's to train people dyslexia

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Mon Sep 21 06:37:41 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 12:17 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 09:56, Marten Vijn <info at martenvijn.nl> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 09:34 +0200, Marten Vijn wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am not a dyslexia expert, maybe a bit more that average.
> >>
> >> idea 1
> >> Today I read in a newspaper that it helps people
> >> to let them hear what they (words not the characters).
> > __________________________^ type*
> >
> > *Actually I do knwo a lot about dyslexia, like that is really annoying
> > not being capable to write normal emails without make errors.
> > No patches seem to be availible.
> >
> > Training young kids _in time_ prevents a lot frustration, dropouts from
> > school and waste of very creative talented kids.
> >
> > My son would have a > 50% change of being born with it too. So having
> > having a good educational toolset seems important.
>
> Wonder if we could involve on this an existing dyslexia organization?

good idea.

http://books.google.nl/books?id=pLvC1kKUWTkC&pg=PA47&lpg=PA47&dq=audio
+feedback
+dyslexia&source=bl&ots=iMn_I_8efu&sig=CQhPMzM15_twYh43WTSbKP6qbmM&hl=nl&ei=DlO3Sru8KI_E-QavmsXcCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5#v=onepage&q=&f=false

http://www.springerlink.com/content/r33873h07n78j722/

mmm,
I 'll keep it on my list for dutch researchers. Not If I will to
sucseed.

I never know who am talking to tomorrow.... :)

cheers,
Marten