[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] SoaS: Searching for Decision Panel volunteers.

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Sun Sep 20 08:35:30 EDT 2009

> I don't quite understand this decision panel stuff.
> Is a different decision panel elected every time there is an undecided
> issue at hand? Or do we elect one group that remains in place for all
> unanswered questions, present and future?

I sympathize since I'm also a bit confused. This is what I would call a
policy decision. It's not an administrative or a technical problem that
needs to be resolved. It's a choice between several, possibly equally valid
ways of going forward.  It's *policy* and that belongs to the board I would
think.

(Caution: I have not read the rules of engagement! :-))

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>