[Sugar-devel] Smile activity version 1

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Sep 19 22:05:46 EDT 2009

By way of introduction for the newer contributors--

Wade started and was the first co-ordinator of the Activities Team.
He took a break last spring for the birth of a child:)  I wonder if he
has looked at activities.sugarlabs.org lately. It has had over 680,000
activity downloads, most of them since June.

Congratulation on the baby and starting something pretty cool.

david