[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 11, Issue 94

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Sep 17 13:45:15 EDT 2009

2009/9/17 David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>:
> One step in that direction might be to clearly communicate and try to
> gather momentum around a series of stable releases.
>
> One thought that might work is to set .84, .88, .94, and 1.0 as stable
> releases for down streams to unite around.

That would be useful but actually the critical area lacking resources
right now is people working on OS building and deployment
technologies. If I can tame your interest in getting new Sugar on XO
in a deployment-quality release, finding resources to work on these
resources would be the biggest help you could provide.

Daniel