[Sugar-devel] [Karma] let's stick w/ Javascript 1.6

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Sep 17 09:02:27 EDT 2009

I haven't been able to get my hands on Safari but I have tested Arora, a
QtWebkit browser that lucian informs me uses stock JavascriptCore.

I was able to run .map(), .forEach() w/ out a problem so I think we can
use js 1.6 and don't have to the dark ages of 1.5 ;)

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director