[Sugar-devel] Sep 14th 2009 --- Sucrose 0.86 Triaging day

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Sep 14 02:27:52 EDT 2009

Dear Sugar community,

we will have a go to triage the existing bugs today. This will help us
to be better informed which bugs are the most critical ones and needs
direct attention in order to get fixed for 0.86.

Early bird triagers can start from 7:00 (UTC). We meet in #sugar-meeting
(freenode) and you can hop in any time.

Everyone should at least check if the bugs he filed are still valid, and
whether the bugs assigned to him are still triaged correctly.

A new soas snapshot is on it's way, which can be used to verify if a bug
is still existent.

Happy Triaging,
   Your release team

PS: We are still looking for a person to coordinate the triaging
efforts. If you have further questions about it you can contact Simon
(erikos on irc). ---> referred to item (f) from
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2009-September/019199.html