[Sugar-devel] Soas3-200909132138 Font too large. Unable to see all of zyx-liveinstaller and gparted. _(most off terminal and unreachable)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Sep 13 21:12:22 EDT 2009

I just tried Snapshot Soas3-200909132138 (and SoaS3-200909131305 ) in VM
Workstation.

Comments:

1.) Fonts are much too large. I am not able to see all of the screen of
zyx-liveinstaller or gparted. (critical selections are not on screen.)

2.) In network control panel. Still am unable to scroll down to get past
"Collaboration" cannot see Jabber entry box. (Old Bug #830 supposedly fixed)

3.) ZYX_Live Installer Will not recognize default SCSI Vware disks. Have
to make custom IDE Persistent disk to see it.
    Requires /boot / and swap partitions. will not install to / alone.
Unable to procede as Not able to partition in ZYX-liveinstaller and
gparted is unusable.

The good news is that analyze downloads correctly from browse
and the network neighborhood works on jabber server.

How can I set the font size smaller?

Tom Gilliard.
satellit