[Sugar-devel] [Design] ColorButton

Benjamin Berg benjamin at sipsolutions.net
Sat Sep 12 13:46:56 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 18:37 +0100, Gary C Martin wrote:
> Is it possible to emit the colour change event as soon as a colour is
> clicked? Or, perhaps emit as soon as the mouse leaves the palette area?

The palette change signal is emitted as soon as the palette is closed
currently (notify:color is emitted continuously when the color is
modified).
The idea of emitting the signal slightly earlier, ie. when the mouse
leaves the palette, sounds like a good solution to me. It would prevent
the issue where one clicks outside the palette and the selection is gone
before the color-changed signal is fired.

Benjamin