[Sugar-devel] [Karma] weekly meeting results

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:00:32 EDT 2009

2009/9/8 Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org>

> here is the annotated agenda from this week's meeting
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma:Meeting_08_Sep_2009
>
> Key things
> 0) The priorities for this week are cleaning up the codebase,
> documentation, and debugging jquery.karma.js. Next week we will
> experiment with animation
> 1) we will use launchpad. tks to lfaraone for setting up the karma
> project there
> 2) Vaibhaw will be working on converting the EPaath lessons done in
> Squeak to karma
> 3) I will add the bugs and feature request from this week to launchpad
> 4) karma 0.1 will be released this Friday
>
> a very productive meeting was had

Thanks a lot for the meeting notes!

Really sorry I couldn't make it but if I had known that I would end up
waiting 5 hours for my friend's plane to finally arrive I would have really
went home and gotten some work done instead of being bored in that coffee
place... :-/

One comment and one question regarding the notes on Chakra / knavbar:

   1. "any changes desired? -- subzero wants different background colors" =>
   that's very easy to change via css so go for it! :-)
   2. need alternative to adding code by hand => what exactly is meant by
   that? something like a script that can be run to add an appropriate knavbar
   to a karma tutorial/exercise/game?

Thanks,
Christoph

--