[Sugar-devel] [Karma] Animations with Burst Engine?

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:04:50 EDT 2009

Hi Christoph, Bryan

yep, burst engine is great,
afaik the only way to draw anything is to previously drawn it (using
inkscape, corel?,...) and exporting the image to svg file. Maybe because in
the beginning of Burst, it was intended as an aggregate of processing, but
now it's independent library.

cakejs, is awesome
I realize that we agree on several methods. When I check it, I did not
understand how to do various things, the documentation was ( is? ) very poor

--
Felipe López Toledo