[Sugar-devel] Journal Listview (gtk.treeview)

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Sep 7 08:41:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:17:12AM +0200, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Hi Tomeu,
>
> with the current switch to use gtk.TreeView in the Journal list view
> I came across:
>
> a) patch to remove the column headers, with removing of the clickable
>
> b) issues:
>  - when started the first time, the date column has another color
> (see dat.png attached)
>  - when hitting esc after editing a title of an entry, we get a
> round circle, I guess a focus issue (esc_tect_edit.png attched)
>
> c) different interaction than before:
>  - to edit a title you have to click twice
>  - hard to discover that you can edit a title
>  - it always selects the column (grey outlined when making an edit)
>
> Cheers,
>    Simon

Another issue is, highlighted rows.

Since previous one-click-to-edit behaviour(and due to particular
implementation of #1235) was commited, we have situation when regular
gtk.TreeView forkflow doesn't work e.g. first lick starts title
editing and row can't be selected(it just blinks).

One of possible options is make select color the same like TreeView bg.

--
Aleksey