[Sugar-devel] Pippy: "save as example" function

Brian Jordan bcjordan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:38:57 EDT 2009

Hi Gabriel,

I like this!  I will give it a test and commit it soon.  Did you all
have a chance to test out the Pippy version 35 that Ben Schwartz put
together, with Groupthink-enabled collaboration?
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4041  If we can find
a good jabber server, I'd love to have a global programming session
one of these days :)

More generally, re: pippy maintenance, I apologize for being rather
slow with testing and committing new patches and branches lately. I am
planning to devote some time to pushing this change and committing /
fixing some library and python version issues with GASP-integration in
pippy soon!

As usual, if anyone would like to have commit access to pippy
repository mainline, let me know your gitorious username!

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/pippy

Best,
Brian