[Sugar-devel] Memorize create icon

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:55:10 EDT 2009

+1

To whomever is going to make these invasive changes, there are some
rendering "bugs" in Memorize as well. Images should be centered in the
tiles; presently they are justified to the top of the tile. Also, we
should probably use a drop shadow for the text so that white text on
white image problems are circumvented.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs