[Sugar-devel] SoaS and VideoChat activity not working

Andrés Nacelle anacelle at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Fri Sep 4 10:39:20 EDT 2009

Hi guys, I have some doubts and some results to share with, from some tests
I been running so I'll be writing them one at a time.

Lets start by one kind of simple, has anyone ran the videochat activity on
the SoaS? I been trying to do it on an aspire one but failure is all I got.
When I open the videochat it doesn't recognise the camera and never ends the
start up besides if you are patient enough you realise that the activity
shut down alone after three and half minutes.

I checked that the SoaS recognise the camera  and used the Record activity
without further troubles.

If anyone went trough this issue and found the solution (either making it
work or realising it's not possible) I'll be glad to know.

Best regards

Andres Nacelle