[Sugar-devel] [Karma] Karma multiple canvases

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Sep 2 23:17:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 18:26 -0500, Felipe López Toledo wrote:
> you can see a workeable example here:
> http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/karma/repos/mainline/blobs/master/examples/adding_up_to_10/index_multiple.html (raw blob data)

This still has only one html element. I would rather separate markup and
code more cleanly like in this example
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/karma/repos/mainline/blobs/d8f598902d77f6b89e4b4e0dfc3dac0620960d01/examples/adding_up_to_10/mytest.html

By having only one div, there is no way to change the presentation or
your lesson, or its positioning without hacking the js.

> I'm using this jquery.karma file :
> http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/karma/repos/mainline/blobs/master/js/jquery.karma-0.5.js

I think we would probably be better off creating new branches rather
than creating new versions of files

for this reason I have created the multicanvas branch and changed the
main file from index_multiple to index.html and jquery.karma-0.5.js to
jquery.karma.js

hopefully i can create something to look at today

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director