[Sugar-devel] minutes of today's meeting

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Sep 2 19:57:43 EDT 2009

On 1 Sep 2009, at 19:50, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 20:49, Tomeu Vizoso<tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we had an excellent discussion in today's meeting, pity we ran out of
>> time. Here you can find the logs and minutes:
>>
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Meetings#Tuesday_1st_September_2009_16
>> :00_UTC
>
> Oh, and please, if you attended the meeting please check that the
> minutes reflect what we discussed and complete and correct as you see.

Thanks Tomeu, looks good!

Just wanted to mention that once the toolbar rework is out of the way,
I'll switch back over to bug hunt mode – running through a larger
number of activities, clicking all the buttons I can manage, trying as
many code paths through the features I can find. Hopefully this won't
just be me, and I can tempt a few more folks into leaning on the bits
and bytes...

Regards,
--Gary