[Sugar-devel] SoaS Test Day Team: Please sign up!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Sep 2 07:37:31 EDT 2009

As announced before, the SoaS QA test day [1] is coming up quickly and
will already take place tomorrow. We're still looking for people willing
to join the team, which will support the testers in #fedora-test-day.

If you'd like to jump on the train, please enter your availability here
[2] so that we can schedule from when to when the test day will run (so
that we don't run out of developers while testers are still around).

--Sebastian

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-09-03_SoaS
[2] http://whenisgood.net/soas-test-day