[Sugar-devel] Pilot in Berlin, Germany

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:32:19 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 3:36 AM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some of you may know, I am doing a Sugar Pilot here in Germany. I try to
> keep my blog (listed on the sugarlabs planet as well) about my findings
> up to date [1]. For technical findings (how to setup nfs, ldap on Fedora
> for example) the plan is to use the wiki. 'Debatable things' I will try
> to bring up on the mailing list as well.
>
> Regards,
>    Simon
>
> [1] http://erikos.sweettimez.de/   ---   Categories: Sugar, Deployment
> and Teaching
> [2] http://planet.sugarlabs.org/

+1 on removing the “naming alert”, this has been bugging me since the day
it's been introduced.

Adding “rewards” to the Journal is something that David Van Assche and Gary
C Martin discussed quite a bit Paris. Unfortunately nobody had the time to
really follow up on these discussions with some actual code... :-/
Looking forward to the next blog posts about your experiences in the school!

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, olpcnews