[Sugar-devel] XO 1.5 hang on "Type your name" screen

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Fri Oct 30 10:13:47 EDT 2009

hello lionel -- thanks for the report.

both of your problems are symptoms of a known bug in the firmware
which can cause the keyboard and touchpad to cease working.

please remove both the battery and AC input power, to fully
reboot your laptop.

we believe this problem should be fixed with the release of
firmware Q3A15, released earlier today:
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Firmware_q3a15

paul