[Sugar-devel] [Karma] updating jsdoc for Karma

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Oct 19 17:52:06 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 16:45 -0500, Felipe López Toledo wrote:
> I have been figuring how to produce the full jsdoc documentation, but
> I haven't had any luck,
> I have tried with @memberOf, @lends, @nameOf, and so on...

argh, is there any problem u r having? then I could try as well. U could
push your latest code back to g.sl.o and I could try from there

tks for clearing up the relation b/w KObject and Karma

do you think it would be a lot of work to refactor jquery.karma.js to
only use prototypal inheritance? I might try doing that at the beginning
of next month.

At this time, here is the list of changes I am planning to make on
jquery.karma.js

1) change from classical to prototypal inheritance
2) change k.library.images and k.library.sounds to just k.images and
k.sounds
3) Add KSVG as another type

The more I work w/ j.k.js, the more I realize what a great job u did w/
it. It is really, really useful.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Senior Engineer