[Sugar-devel] RFC: Kill the delayed menus for good

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Oct 16 03:01:24 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:01:30AM +0100, Martin Dengler wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 06:48:31PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> > I'm adding it to my list of patches that improve performance
> > perceptions.
>
> Is this list available online somewhere?

http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/802-patches/
is for browsing

http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/802-patches.git/
is for contributors

To be used on an XO, the patches must be applied as root, with / as
working directory, using "patch --strip 1" ... and naturally you'll need
patch, but that can be copied into /usr/local/bin/ from another system.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/