[Sugar-devel] incremental activity update

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:30:11 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Wonder how we could make it easier for other deployments to benefit
> from these changes.

For the F9 series (8.2.1) my current plan is to work to polish the
imagecreator scripts so that it is easier for deployents to

 - prepare a custom image (mostly covered)
 - base on an existing image ("in place", even if the tar isn't available)
 - create and inject signatures with the local keys (ofw, initramfs, kernel)

in addition to that, I hope I can pull a "8.2.2" image collecting
these patches. See my 'papercuts' post a while ago.

Can't promise when or how, but it's on my list. Unless someone beats me to it...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions