[Sugar-devel] [Bookreader] Status report on Bookreading

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Oct 14 16:12:18 EDT 2009

Ditto :)

I will be showing off Sayamindu's new work at the Making Books
Apparent event in San Francisco next Monday night.  If any of you are
in the area, let me know and I'll make sure you get an invitation.

Now we need to encourage more people to organize OPDS servers of
children's works, and tie this into the Rural Design Collective's work
in that area.

SJ