[Sugar-devel] RFC: Kill the delayed menus for good

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:19:54 EDT 2009

In marketing parlance, these would be called "focus groups" and are a
very effective and quick way to get feedback.

The group I did at my kids' school last June
(http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-June/001625.html)
immediately showed for example the problems kids had with quitting
Activities.

Sean