[Sugar-devel] [Karma] Re: Conozco Uruguay in karma

Ze maria zemariamm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:41:23 EDT 2009

Hello again guys,
I've been playing with inkscape fow a while, after importing the png
using any of the options (located under Path -> Trace Bitmap) in
"Single Scan: creates a path" the software really converts the image
file to a SVG (using path to draw it), if I use "Multiple scans:
creates a group of path" it does not convert the image in to a group
of path objects, but embeds the link to the image in the generated SVG
file... On the other side, the stanford application mentioned in some
emails earlier does convert the image into a group of path, although
the software is not open source and requires a license.

Ze Maria