[Sugar-devel] ASLO layout issue in safari

Josh Williams josh at tucson-labs.com
Fri Oct 9 13:32:52 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the feedback! I actually wasn't planning on making this a
cross web browser upgrade, but only for gecko/browse. If there's a
general consensus that it should be bug free for other browsers, I can
see the reasoning for that and I'm willing to make it work. I'm guessing
you'd like to see it work in safari/ie/chrome/opera as well?

If others want to chime in please do so.

-Josh

Caroline Meeks
Fri, 09 Oct 2009 05:13:06 -0700

Nice!
Here is a layout issue on Safari on a mac:
http://screencast.com/t/Fyu8zoqjzfyu

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Aleksey Lim <alsr... at member.fsf.org> wrote:

 > Hi all,
 >
 > Josh Williams finished new Sugar theme for Activity Library(ASLO),
 > please test it from [1]. Thanks Josh, it looks awesome.
 >
 > In several days ASLO code base will be rebased to last AMO, (it
 > should give us new AMO features like tagging and new developers UI)
 > and new theme will appear on the main site.
 >
 > [1] http://activities-devel.sugarlabs.org/
 >
 > --
 > Aleksey

Caroline Meeks