[Sugar-devel] Anyone having a fresh sugar-jhbuild build fail to run today on F11?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Oct 8 11:59:48 EDT 2009

Sorry for the random email. Just re-built sugar-jhbuild today on F11
to make sure I was up to date with patches (was previously working
fine with a build from late last week). Jhbuild all updates/depscheck/
builds successfully, but when I run (with or without sugar-emulator
and options) I get this unhelpful (to me) message:

./sugar-jhbuild run
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name emulator

Anyone have any insights?

Regards,
--Gary