[Sugar-devel] [Testing] Test summary - 26 September 2009 Auckland

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Oct 5 12:08:20 EDT 2009

Hi Fabiana,

I just tested with Safari downloading an .xol from activities.sugarlabs.org
  (there's only one I could find called Newbery, and no biology), and
the bundle downloaded correctly.

Were you trying to download from OLPC's wiki.laptop.org?

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collections

It looks like there is an issue there on that server if you click
directly on a link to a .xol file. However if you ctrl-click on the
link, you can specify to download/save-as instead to avoid it being
shown.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. .xo and .xol bundles are just .zip files with some agreed
directory structures and files in. On any computer you can just rename
the extension to .zip, then unzip it to get a look at what's inside.
You could then make additions/modifications to the content inside and
then re-zip the folder back up again to create a refresh of content
for use in Sugar (on a Mac just ctrl-click on the folder and select
Compress).