[Sugar-devel] [Karma] State of Chakra and knavbar

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Sat Oct 3 01:06:45 EDT 2009

sorry i keep missing u on irc

I have investigated using E4X for knavbar but unfortunately only firefox
supports E4X. webkit doesn't and has no plans to.

It does appear there are a couple other decent options I am playing with
jqote and PURE

http://aefxx.com/jquery-plugins/jqote/
http://beebole.com/pure/

PURE looks the most promising

I will play w/ PURE more tomorrow hopefully

I have looked at your latest changes, looks good!

We need to split out the css selectors general to all of karma to
karma.css and that specific to chakra to chakra.css. Currently,
karma.css does very little :)

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director