[Sugar-devel] High School Programmer Volunteer?

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:56:11 EDT 2009

I can give it a go. I'm planning a sequence of lessons on Python using
the programmable tiles in Turtle Art, ranging from simple function
calls to whole programs calling various libraries.

Does this student have a project picked out, or is he willing to take
on whatever we have for him? Which version of Sugar does he have
available?

http://earthtreasury.org/