[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [olpc-nz] TEST REQUEST!!!!

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:24:17 EDT 2009

Sorry. I forgot to hit Reply-all.

-walter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [olpc-nz] TEST REQUEST!!!!
To: Brenda Wallace <shiny at cpan.org>

Webactivity is now called Browse and AcousticTapeMeasure is now called Distance.

I would be curious which activities that they use that are not on
activities.sugarlabs.org--this is usually an indication that there is
no active maintainer of the project. We should recruit maintainers for
these orphaned projects.

regards.

-walter

--