[Sugar-devel] sharing question

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:35:42 EST 2009

I have a new activity
(http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4246) to which I am
about to add sharing. It will hat be pretty straight forward in terms
of simply exchanging game state and mouse clicks, but I want to be
able to let people join in two different ways: as a cooperator or as a
competitor. (We have had a few games where people are automatically
put into observer role, by joining late, but I cannot think of any
instances where we offer this choice when joining.) Ideally people
should be able to choice what group to cooperate with as they join.
Seems to be mostly a UI issue, but is there any mechanism in your
recent work that would support this?

thanks.

-walter

--