[Sugar-devel] Enhancement suggestion - Maze

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Nov 29 14:05:33 EST 2009

Hi Tim,

On 29 Nov 2009, at 09:15, Tim McNamara wrote:

> Something I would like feedback on. After several sessions playing Maze with 6 year olds, I've noticed that it's sometimes very hard to distinguish the difference between opponents if they have the same core colour. E.g. blue w/ light blue stroke is hard to distinguish from blue w/ dark blue stroke. I think a solution would be to increase the stroke width. This would make the distinguishing factor easier to see.
>
> Any thoughts?

You could give it a quick try and see if it helps:

1) look in the directory ~/Activities/Maze.activity
2) edit the text file called player.py
3) at line 45 note the line that says "border = size / 10."
5) change it to read something like "border = size / 5." to double the thickness (see attached screen shot):