[Sugar-devel] maintenance of 0.84 branches

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Nov 26 08:43:08 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 09:53 +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 09:45 +0000, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> > We'll need that they make explicit which modules want to take
> > maintenance of and then each current maintainer should agree or
> > disagree.
>
> All of glucose, I guess. Right now we only have patches for
> sugar-toolkit and sugar.

Actually, we'd rather only take over maintenance where it has stopped.
So for sugar and sugar-toolkit at least that seems necessary. If
existing maintainers of other components are able to continue taking new
patches (from master) and translations and publishing releases then we'd
rather leave the job to them.

Daniel