[Sugar-devel] .swf files visualization and bundling

roshan karki roshan at olenepal.org
Mon Nov 23 23:08:03 EST 2009

nice, work.

I can see that the activity can be shared as well. But unlike other shared
activities I can't see any relation between two shared Cabeza activity.
Though shared both activity are playing independently. Is it intentional ?
What kind of work needs to be done so that a swf based activity can also be
shared like 'write' activity ?