[Sugar-devel] Sharing in Terminal

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:10:33 EST 2009

Hey Sayamindu,

This sounds great to me!  It was on my TODO list when I added tabs,
but I never got around to attempting it.  I too like the idea of
shared tabs.

The way I would do the UI is:

When the Terminal activity is shared (either the Share toolbar button
has been clicked, or the activity was launched in response to an
invitation), an extra button appears in the Tabs toolbar: New Shared
Tab

Any user can click this button; tab that is created will be visible by
all participants.  The shared tab's title bar will be prefixed with
the owner's buddy name and could even display their buddy icon.

-Wade