[Sugar-devel] Roadmap to 0.88 --- Proposal

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 21 05:51:58 EST 2009

> - Testing: I hope to see much much more testing in this release cycle.
> Two things should help here: a) I encourage the creation of a testing
> team. b) The 0.88 release will be packaged early. For testing purposes
> 0.88 will be packaged for F12. Other distributions are encouraged to do
> similar.

Do you really want to package an unstable release (for testing
purpose) into a stable distribution?

Some people might actually be using the stable distribution, and they
might not be really pleased by having some
work-in-progress-please-test release forced upon them. :-/

Unless you're talking about packaging 0.88 for F12 but not actually
pushing it to the stable repository?